- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A capital do Brasil.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of Liberia
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: French, J. H. Remove Location: Lyons Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 26 insets, 11 views, 1855 census data, business directories, and table of distances. "Entered according to Act of Congress by R. P. Smith, in the year 1858 ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 576 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (john Homer) - Gillette, John E. - Smith, Robert Pearsall - French, J. H.
- Date: 1858