- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Grand Canyon
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von Remove Subject: Atascosa County Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint "Traced by Grady W. Davis, July 1919." LC Land ownership maps, 889 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von
- Date: 1894