- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of Liberia
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- The city of New York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Stakemann, M. Remove Subject: Borwie County Remove
"C.J. Canda, S.J. Drake & W. Strauss, proprietors of the lands heretofore belonging to the Texas & Pacific Ry. Co." "W.H. Abrams land agent, Dallas, Texas." LC Land ownership maps, 905 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Stakemann, M.
- Date: 1894