- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: California Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: Cloverdale (calif.) Remove
Official map of Sonoma County, California : compiled from the official maps in the County Assessor's Office, with additions and corrections to June 1st, 1900
Relief shown by hachures. Includes inset maps of Healdsburg, Santa Rosa, Petaluma and Cloverdale. "Approved ... by resolution of the Board of Supervisors, September 7th, 1900." Cadastral maps showing land owners. Also shows drainage and ranchos. LC Land ownership maps, no. 44. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Ricksecker, L. E. (lucius Edgar) - W. Walkup & Co. - Britton & Rey - Ricksecker, L. E.
- Date: 1900