- A capital do Brasil.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Republic of Liberia
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1809 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Capitol Hill Remove
Plan of part of the city of Washington : on which is shewn the squares, lots, &c., divided between William Prout Esq'r and the Commissioners of the Federal Buildings, agreeably to the ...
Cadastral map showing original landholdings, new block numbers, new lot lines, lot numbers, and street widths. Covers area in N.E.-S.E. Washington (now Lincoln Park district) approx. bounded by Navy Yard, 3rd St. N.E.-S.E., H St. N.E., and 13th St. N.E.-S.E. Manuscript: Pen-and-ink, red ink, and watercolors. Oriented with north to the right. Drawn in southern/northern segments. Available also through the Library of Congress Web ...
- Contributor: King, N. (nicholas) - King, N.
- Date: 1800