- Plan of New Orleans.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Ivory Coast.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Republic of Liberia
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1809 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Lincoln Park Remove
Plan of part of the city of Washington : on which is shewn the squares, lots, &c., divided between William Prout Esq'r and the Commissioners of the Federal Buildings, agreeably to the ...
Cadastral map showing original landholdings, new block numbers, new lot lines, lot numbers, and street widths. Covers area in N.E.-S.E. Washington (now Lincoln Park district) approx. bounded by Navy Yard, 3rd St. N.E.-S.E., H St. N.E., and 13th St. N.E.-S.E. Manuscript: Pen-and-ink, red ink, and watercolors. Oriented with north to the right. Drawn in southern/northern segments. Available also through the Library of Congress Web ...
- Contributor: King, N. (nicholas) - King, N.
- Date: 1800