- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Grand Canyon
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Missouri Remove Location: Shelby County Remove
Standard atlas of Shelby County, Missouri : including a plat book of the villages, cities and townships of the county, map of the state, United States and world, patrons directory, reference business ...
LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5353 Includes indexes and portraits of early Shelby County residents. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Numerous scribblings throughout. P. 23-8 wanting. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2009-021
- Contributor: Geo. A. Ogle & Co.
- Date: 1902
Look inside: 51 results