- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Republic of Liberia
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Allegheny County Remove Location: Allegheny Remove
General-content county map showing relief, roads, railroads, place-names, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas. Relief shown by hachures. Also covers the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Former wall map hand col. to emphasize boundaries of minor civil divisions (cities, boroughs, townships). "Entered according to Act of Congress by H. & C.T. Smith in the year 1862 in ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." ...
- Contributor: Beers, S. N. - Beers, F. W. (frederick W.) - Prindle, A. - Smith, Gallup & Hewitt - F. Bourquin & Co. - Worley & Bracher
- Date: 1862