- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Pensylvannia Remove
Scale ca. 1:42,000. Hand colored. Shows names of landowners in rural areas. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated, has no. 9 in lower right corner. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Lotter, Matthäus Albrecht
- Date: 1777