- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- China-India border.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Republic of Liberia
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- The city of New York.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830 to 1839 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Somerset County Remove
General-content county map showing buildings in rural areas, householders' names in rural areas, and selected property boundaries with owners' names in 2 townships. Relief shown by hachures. Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries. Prime meridian: Washington D.C. Sheet originally folded to 12 x 8 cm. (before application of cloth backing). LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, slightly soiled, trimmed at margins. LC Land ownership maps, 795 ...
- Contributor: Wells, John - Melish, John - Tanner, Henry Schenck - Pennsylvania. General Assembly - Tanner, Vallance, Kearny & Co.
- Date: 1830