- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- The city of New York.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- New Zealand.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Bennett County (s.d.) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Minor tears along folds. Vendor: Cartographics of Vermont Acquisitions control no. 2007-155
- Contributor: Bates, Charles A. (charles Ash) - Bates, Charles A.
- Date: 1910