- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- New Zealand.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Bennett County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Minor tears along folds. Vendor: Cartographics of Vermont Acquisitions control no. 2007-155
- Contributor: Bates, Charles A. (charles Ash) - Bates, Charles A.
- Date: 1910