- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- New Zealand.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Location: Hartford Remove
Relief shown by spot heights. Shows landowners. LC Land ownership maps, 61 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed in black and red, with roads in red. County boundaries hand colored. LC copy sectioned into 25 pieces and mounted on cloth for folding, separated into 4 pieces.
- Contributor: Albert A. Hyde & Co.
- Date: 1884