- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Subject: Bridgewater (conn.) Remove
General map showing selected buildings and residences with names of owners. Also covers town of Bridgewater before its incorporation as a separate town in 1856. Served as basis for 1853 printed version, "Map of New Milford, Litchfield Co., Conn., surveyed by L. Fagan." Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes insets of villages of New Milford and Bridgewater and ill. Available also through ...
- Contributor: Fagan, L.
- Date: 1853