- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Republic of Liberia
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- The city of New York.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Fairfax County Remove Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul Remove
[A map of Fairfax County, and parts of Loudoun and Prince William Counties, Va., and the District of Columbia]
LC Land ownership maps, 1251 Relief shown by hachures. Shows western Washington D.C. region, including fortifications and names of some residents. Title derived from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H30 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul - Brown, Samuel Howell
- Date: 1864