- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Fairfax County Remove Subject: 19th Century Remove
[A map of Fairfax County, and parts of Loudoun and Prince William Counties, Va., and the District of Columbia]
LC Land ownership maps, 1251 Relief shown by hachures. Shows western Washington D.C. region, including fortifications and names of some residents. Title derived from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H30 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul - Brown, Samuel Howell
- Date: 1864