- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- General map of Cairo.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The city of New York.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Fredericksburg Region (va.) Remove Location: Fredericksburg Remove
Shows fortifications and names of some residents on the Rappahannock above Fredericksburg. Relief shown by hachures. Date and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.) on pencil grid, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H139 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 291.
- Date: 1863