- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830 to 1839 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Highgate Remove
Cadastral map showing lots, lot numbers, selected landowners, and selected buildings. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Includes text. Copy imperfect: Brittle, torn, stained. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no.: 2006-143
- Contributor: Martin, Alexr. (alexander) - Baker's Lithogy - Martin, Alexr
- Date: 1836