- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1940 to 1949 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Land Grants Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows the names of some residents. Oriented with north toward right. Signature of Meredith Leitch in lower left margin. LC Land ownership maps, 1212 Includes address of M. Leitch as of Oct. '72. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Leitch, Meredith
- Date: 1947