- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Grand Canyon
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Minnesota Remove Contributor: Hixson Map Co Remove
Shows land ownership. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Hixson Map Co. - Eagle Printing Co.
- Date: 1901