- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Wall, Henry Remove
Cadastral map showing lots, lot numbers, buildings, and landowners' names. Hand col. in blue and green watercolors. LC copy imperfect: Brittle, fold-lined, cracked at edges, missing small sections of margins. Includes inset of "Racket Mills" vicinity, "List of subscribers", and ill. of principal buildings/residences. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no.: 2008-086
- Contributor: Wall, Henry - Wall & Forrest
- Date: 1853