- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Plattsburgh Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 29 insets, 4 views and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1856 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 484 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Ligowsky, A.
- Date: 1856