- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Ivory Coast.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- General map of Cairo.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Schoharie Remove
General county wall map showing townships (hand col.), roads, buildings, and householders' names. Relief shown by hachures. In lower margin: Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1856 by Robert P. Smith in the Clerk's Office of the district court of the eastern district of Pennsylvania. LC copy imperfect: Brittle, cracked, shellacked, cloth backing hemmed at left/right sheet edges, wooden rods removed ...
- Contributor: Wenig, E. - Lorey, Wm. (william) - Smith, Robert Pearsall
- Date: 1856