- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Republic of Liberia
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Subject: Villages Remove Location: Lyons Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 26 insets, 11 views, 1855 census data, business directories, and table of distances. "Entered according to Act of Congress by R. P. Smith, in the year 1858 ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 576 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (john Homer) - Gillette, John E. - Smith, Robert Pearsall - French, J. H.
- Date: 1858