- Plan of New Orleans.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Subject: Villages Remove Location: Schoharie Remove
General county wall map showing townships (hand col.), roads, buildings, and householders' names. Relief shown by hachures. In lower margin: Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1856 by Robert P. Smith in the Clerk's Office of the district court of the eastern district of Pennsylvania. LC copy imperfect: Brittle, cracked, shellacked, cloth backing hemmed at left/right sheet edges, wooden rods removed ...
- Contributor: Wenig, E. - Lorey, Wm. (william) - Smith, Robert Pearsall
- Date: 1856