- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A capital do Brasil.
- The city of New York.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Ohio Remove Contributor: Lorey, Wm Remove Subject: Washington County Remove
Shows landownership. LC Land ownership maps, 686 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Inset maps: Bonn -- Newport -- Cutler -- Barlow -- Watertown -- Grandview -- Plymouth, Pleasanton -- Buell's Lowell -- Matamoras -- Beverly -- Marietta -- Salem. Includes index for Marietta, table of distances and 6 views.
- Contributor: Lorey, Wm. (william) - Lorey, Wm.
- Date: 1858