- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Grand Canyon
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Bellefonte Remove
General-content county map showing physical relief, townships, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas; also shows householders' names in borough and village insets. Relief shown by shading, hachures, and form lines. Former wall map. Originally printed on western/eastern sheets (now conjoined and mounted on cloth backing). LC copy imperfect: Lightly stained, missing torn-away section at left center (including small portion of ...
- Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis - H.F. Walling's Map Establishment
- Date: 1861