- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Ivory Coast.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Lackawanna River Valley Remove
Atlas of the Wyoming and Lackawanna Valleys and map of Luzerne and Lackawanna counties, Penna. : from actual surveys, official records & private plans
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Front and back boards separated from binding. Vendor: High Ridge Books, Inc. Acquisitions control no. 2006-079
- Contributor: Baist, G. Wm. (george William) - Baist, G. Wm.
- Date: 1894
Look inside: 15 results