- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- The city of New York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1941 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove
Shows cities, towns, roads, geographical features, and landowners' names. LC copy imperfect: Missing edge sections and mounted on cloth backing. Includes note, lists of towns and points of interest, and statistical table. LC Land ownership maps, 609 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Willard, J. P.
- Date: 1941