- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Location: Baton Rouge Suburban Area Remove
Shows land grant 4 miles east of the Mississippi River "slightly removed from Baton Rouge." Title from vendor's letter. Panel title: British patent to T. Hutchins, 1776, of 2000 a. of lands in Florida. Date of "June 26, 1841" and indecipherable signature also on panel. Oriented with north toward the lower edge. Pen-and-ink. Imperfect: Holes along fold lines. Includes text. "2443." Available also through ...
- Contributor: Durnford, Elias Walker
- Date: 1841