- A capital do Brasil.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- London &c. actually surveyed
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Liberia
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- New Zealand.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Grand Canyon
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Location: Mississippi River Valley Remove Contributor: Lafon, Barthelemy Remove
Carte générale du territoire d'Orléans comprenant aussi la Floride Occidentale et une portion du territoire du Mississipi
Relief shown by form lines. Depths shown by contours and soundings. Map in 4 sections mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. Copy 1 black-and-white annotated in red ink; copy 2 col. and copy 3 black-and-white without annotations.
- Contributor: Lafon, Barthélémy - Picquet, Charles
- Date: 1806