- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Location: Mississippi River Valley Remove
Carte générale du territoire d'Orléans comprenant aussi la Floride Occidentale et une portion du territoire du Mississipi
Relief shown by form lines. Depths shown by contours and soundings. Map in 4 sections mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. Copy 1 black-and-white annotated in red ink; copy 2 col. and copy 3 black-and-white without annotations.
- Contributor: Lafon, Barthélémy - Picquet, Charles
- Date: 1806