- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Yellowstone National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Macau (china : Special Administrative Region) Remove Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas Remove
Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. In upper right margin: Tome III, no. 57. From: Bellin's Le petit atlas maritime, 1764. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Date: 1764