MapTown plan maps of Oregon City maps issued by the Oregon Department of Transportation showing highways, streets, parks, railroads, schools, public buildings, section corners, water features, land features, and various boundaries.
- Contributor: Oregon. Department of Transportation
- Date: 1986
MapHQ Twelfth Army Group situation map : [Battle of the Bulge--France, Belgium, Netherlands, and Germany] Each quadrangle sheet shows the position of the 12th Army Group and adjacent Allied Forces and of the German units for each day from D-Day (6 June 1944) thru 26 July 1945. ...
- Contributor: Allied Forces. Army Group, 12th. Engineer Section - United States. Army. Army Group, 1st. Headquarters
- Date: 1944-06-06
View 416 Results
MapSpratly Islands in the South China Sea. "1401212-15 State (INR)." Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by gradient tints. "Names and boundary representation are not necessarily authoritative." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster ...
- Contributor: United States. Department of State
- Date: 2015
MapAtlas of Christian sites in Egypt Relief shown by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes gazetteer.
- Contributor: Meinardus, Otto Friedrich August - Jamʻīyat Al-Āthār Al-Qibṭīyah (Egypt) - Institut Français D'archéologie Orientale Du Caire - Société D'archéologie Copte
- Date: 1962
MapHerold J. Wiens collection, 1939-1971 Consists of pen and ink drawings, pencil sketches, facsimiles, and photographs of aerial views showing all or part of China during the period of World War II. The collection also consists of ...
- Contributor: Wiens, Herold J. (Herold Jacob)
- Date: 1941