- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- New Zealand.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- General map of Cairo.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Location: Chevy Chase Village Remove
Cadastral survey map of residential subdivisions in what is now the inc. town of Chevy Chase Village (Montgomery County, Md.). Shows lot lines, building frontage lines, lot/block numbers, lot/block dimensions (in ft.), and street widths (in ft.). Does not show buildings or landowners' names. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Thos. J. Fisher and Co. - Norris Peters Co.
- Date: 1909