- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Hudson's Bay's country
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2009 Remove Subject: Middle East Remove Location: Eastern Hemisphere Remove
"802728 (R02640) 11-00." Countries area-tinted. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes notes.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 2000