- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- General map of Cairo.
- Chicago, central business section.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A capital do Brasil.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000 to 2099 Remove Subject: Middle East Remove Subject: Europe Remove
"802728 (R02640) 11-00." Countries area-tinted. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes notes.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 2000