- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- New Zealand.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Grand Canyon
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1750 to 1759 Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (u.s.) Remove
Descripcion de la costa de Tierra Firme desde el Rio de la Empalizada hasta Cavo de Clara. Por las latitudes y longitudes de Dn. Bartolome de Rosa.
Scale ca. 1:3,300,000. Title on verso: Florida & Cuba, 140. Manuscript, pen-and-ink, on tracing paper. Soundings shown in fathoms. Prime meridian: Ferro. Shows Cuba, Bahama Islands, northern Yucatan Peninsula, and the coast of the United States from "Cape Clara" to the mouth of the Mississippi River. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 763 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Cierto, Balentin
- Date: 1757