- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Cinquin, Rene Remove Subject: Somers Point Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 527 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., location diagram, index to points of interest, and directory. AACR2 Copyright not renewed, 10-29-1997.
- Contributor: Cinquin, Rene - Hughes & Cinquin
- Date: 1925