- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Republic of Liberia
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Grand Canyon
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The city of New York.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Date: 1780