- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The city of New York.
- Republic of Liberia
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh Litho Remove Location: Erie County Remove
Bird's-eye view. Imperfect: Faded, missing small section at top margin. View printed in black; border and clouds printed in light tan. Includes index to points of interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2003-21
- Contributor: Burleigh Litho
- Date: 1892