- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh Litho Remove Subject: Brewster Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 539 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh Litho
- Date: 1887