- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Greenwich Remove
Bird's-eye view. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. LC copy darkened, stained, and cracked. DRM Acquisitions control no.: 6-89 PM3
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1885