- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Ivory Coast.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- The city of New York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Hadley Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 583 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1888