- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- China-India border.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- The city of New York.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Irondale Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 591 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and view of "Irondale, N.Y." AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1887