- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Luzerne Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 583 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1888