- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Oxford Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 610 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 710
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1888