- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Ivory Coast.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Chicago, central business section.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Sandy Hill Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 629 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1884