- Beijing and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Chatham Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 551 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886