- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Ivory Coast.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Cleveland Remove
Bird's-eye view of village. Relief (distant) shown by shading and landform drawings. Includes index to points of interest and businesses. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Darkened, brittle, torn, fold-lined, taped on verso. Acquisitions control no.: 2009-113 PM3
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1890